Global ad tech market, by type (cloud-based, on-premise), by organization size (large enterprise and SME), by pricing type (flat monthly fee, commission on ad spend, hidden bid markups ), by end user (in-house Media Buyers, Ad Agencies, Website Owners, App Developers, Ad Networks), by Channel Type (Display Advertising, Video Advertising, PPC, Social Media Advertising, CTV , DOOH), by region, competition forecast and opportunities, 2027
New York, July 20. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Ad Tech Market, By Type, By Organization Size, By Pricing Type, By End User, By Channel Type, By Region, Forecast and Competitive Opportunities, 2027 – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06293073/?utm_source=GNW
The global ad tech market is expected to witness steady CAGR growth during the forecast period, 2023-2027. Factors such as the expected rollout of 5G technology and the shift in consumer preference to use mobile devices as their preferred digital media are majorly driving the demand in the global ad tech market.
The current trend of digitization and increasing digital spending by enterprises to improve employee workflow and productivity is expected to fuel the growth of the market in the coming years. In addition, the large increase in investments by market players to improve response time and the booming advertising industry are also expected to influence the market demand.
The global ad tech market is segmented into type, organization size, pricing type, end user, channel type, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on a regional analysis, North America is expected to capture the highest market share over the next five years.
WPP Group PLC, Omnicom Group Inc., Publicis Groupe SA, Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Adobe Inc., Google LLC, The Trade Desk Inc., Criteo SA, IgnitionOne, Inc., MediaMath Inc. are the major players in the market. operating in the global advertising technology market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2017-2020
Base year: 2021
Estimated year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Goal of the study:
• To analyze the historical growth of the global ad tech market size from 2017 to 2021.
• Estimate and forecast the global Ad-tech market size from 2022E to 2027F and the growth rate till 2027F.
• To classify and forecast the global Ad-Tech market based on type, organization size, pricing type, end-user, channel type, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.
• To identify the dominant region or segment in global advertising technology.
• Identify the drivers and challenges of global advertising technology.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global ad technology market.
• Identify and analyze the profile of key players operating in the global ad tech market.
• Identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global ad tech market.
The analyst conducted extensive primary and secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst searched for a list of companies around the world.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. During the interviews, the respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst could include companies that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst has looked at the presence of all major players across the world.
The analyst calculated the size of the global ad tech market using a bottom-up approach, in which data from various end-user segments was recorded and forecasted for the coming years. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data of these types of products and applications to derive an appropriate overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Ad technology companies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulators and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to ad technology
The study is helpful in providing answers to several critical questions which are important for industry stakeholders such as companies, partners, end users, etc., besides enabling them to form strategies for investment and capitalize on market opportunities.
In this report, the global advertising technology market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Ad technology market, by type:
o On site
• Ad tech market, by organization size:
o Large Companies
• Ad technology market, by pricing type:
o Fixed monthly fees
o Commission on advertising spend
o Hidden Bid Markups
• Ad technology market, by end user:
o Internal media buyers
o Advertising agencies
o Website owners
o Application developers
o Advertising networks
• Ad technology market, by type of channel:
o Display advertising
o Video advertisement
o Advertising on social networks
• Ad technology market, by region:
o North America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global ad tech market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of other market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06293073/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001